Folks often say:
- I feel self conscious at the gym
- I don't know how to use the stuff and things at the gym
- I don't know if what I am doing is right.
- I don't want to hurt myself...again!
- I D\on't know where to start with nutrition.
I get that, I have felt that way.
This class has 3 purposes:
- Help those coming out of a period of relative not-moving-as-much or injury who feel pretty good but are not ready to jump into a program cause they are exploring what their body can do right now.
- Those who just don't know how to squat, lunge, and do some basic exercise moves, and want to learn them in a supportive atmos.
- Those who want to learn self care techniques, with a big emphasis on hands and feet.
This class ALSO has a nutrition component.
We will work on 3 habits:
- 2 important meal time tips!
- And how to make an anytime meal with all the basics, veg, protein, carbs, and healthy fat.
- At the end of 3 months:
- You will move well.
- You will know routines that are low impact and can be done at home or gym
- You will feel able to enter into group workouts with knowledge of basic exercise moves.
- You will know helpful self care techniques
- You will be able to levitate (just checking to see if you are with me, this is NOT true!
- You will have 2 really awesome eating habits and some go-to recipes that you can count on to deliver you nutrition density.
Get on the list!
This class kicks off in September on Tuesday and Thursday mornings!
Orientation is September 9th
Class Run September through Thanksgiving!
There is an 7:00 and 8:00 am class.
Put your name on this email list and be the first to know when sign up opens!