Fall Running Class
Do you want to learn to run in a healthy, balanced way?
This is your party! Starts October 10th.
You will learn so much to keep you safe, and progressing towards about 30 minutes of walk-run or continuous running.
Things that make this class unique are you get beginner running advice from a physical therapist + personal trainer perspective.
Some take homes you walk away with:
- self care and prevention for some common injuries
- a unique walk-run workout
- key flexibility moves.
Expect a walk-run ratio that meets you where you are at:
- 12 weeks of running class learning how to run for your body and have the support of awesome people (Accoutabili-buddies are the best!)
- We will have an optional class 5K at the end!
- Tuesday morning
- 6:30 am
- 8:00 am
- The 50 minute workout looks like this:
- warm up + self care
- stretch-o-the-day 5 minutes
- Our Facebook group will keep track of workouts (also for posting success pics and encouragement!)
Super quick summary!
- Where: Grant Park
- When: 6:30 am, Starts
- What: Learn to Run
- Learn more about my background here!
This is a great opportunity to have your individual needs recognized and honored while running in a group atmosphere.
Nervous? I get it. Email me at email@example.com Let's quells the befuddlies with email or click here to do a get-to-know you call.